Google Reader 101

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My sister Shannon asked me to tell her blog readers about Google Reader and how to start using it since it has blown her mind since I set her up a couple of weeks ago.

For all you bloggers and/or people-that-read-blogs-but-don't-blog, and that are not using bloglines or some other feed system, I would highly suggest you start using Google Reader. It is an essential for life on the internet. You can check out my step-by-step here. Plus if you already have a gmail account it makes it really easy.

Happy blogging.

4 Comments:

janae said...

Ever since you set me up with google reader it has changed my life, and saved me a lot of time. Thank you thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Aimee and other Mac users, don't forget that Leopard (Macs new operating system) comes with a new update to Apple Mail, a program which is awesome for just sending and receiving mail, but they added a RSS reader in it too, and I actually like it way better than Google Reader. So if your a Mac user and you have Leopard add some blogs too it and you'll be lovin' life. Click
here
to read more. And if your not a Mac user click
here.

Michelle Kelly said...

Aimee, my husband was blog surfing and accidentally found one of his co-workers blogs and then looked at some of the comments and you were one of them. How do you know Erin Richards? My husband is on the same real estate team with her husband Jeff. It's really a small world. Michelle

Alicen said...

I knew there had to be a way to read blogs without it taking up your whole day. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge!!

I'm a friend of Lisa Hadley's by the way. You are a great writer. I enjoy reading your stuff. :)

And Dan's interview was hilariously random and funny.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP