The Baby Boy is Here!

Friday, February 1, 2008


I am an aunt again! Shannon had her baby just a couple of hours ago.

Name: TBA.... probably Aidan but the jury is still out.

Weighing in at 7 lbs. 11 oz.

To the hospital we go.... pictures to come.

I gotta be honest, this aunt thing is really the best gig around.

7 Comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

How exciting! I bet you are a fabulous aunt.

Congratulations Shannon!

Kristin said...

Hey Aim--First off, congrats on being a new aunt, again, I love being an aunt. Secondly, I am here with Cam and Kim and we are wondering how to embed an image into our name so when we post a comment our picture comes up. Just like Amy R. has done too. Email me!

alisha said...

Hooray!! I'm glad we have you to keep us posted! I can't wait to hear about how it went. Hooray!!

Cicely said...

Aimee-

I found you. I guess since we wont ever hangout in real life- we will have to be blog friends.

Deal?

-Cicely

Alisa Frei said...

Woo Yoo! I was JUST thinking about calling her. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Eva said...

Congratulations to you and Shannon! Can't wait to meet the little man!

annie janke said...

I told Shan I feel like I have a new grandson...and to share a birthday? Bonus!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP