Am I officially a total geek when it thrills me to no end that yesterday Ryan installed 1GB of RAM in my just barley surviving but recently upgraded, 3 year old, G4 ibook which finally enabled it to install Leopard?
Yes. Yes, I am.
© Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 Comments:
you may call it being a nerd, but I like to call it being a genius!! You are our apple genius that we all call on when we have problems. Thank goodness for nerds and thank goodness for you!!
I know I'm a PC loser, and a little slow, but that entire post made no sense to me. Might as well have been posting in german. Congratulations anyways.
Yes, Yes you are a nerd.
And I'm with Amy the post made no sense to me. Glad I have you my nerdy little sister to show me the way.
Aimee you are no nerd. Or, if you are, everyone knows that nerds are the new cool. Right? Oh, what I would do for our 1GB of RAM. Or your G4 ibook. My lil Dell notebook is having serious meltdowns.
Aim--I need the lowdown on how you did this because I think our computers are the same age. Hey has your battery ever died?
Post a Comment