Turkey Burgs

Monday, January 21, 2008

For lack of any better blogging ideas (I think being in school sometimes drains by creative juices - unless of course I am writing a paper and then all I want to do is blog rather than write my paper) I wanted to share my new favorite Costco delight.

Kirkland Brand Turkey Burgers have been putting a smile in my stomach for the last week or so. Scott brought them home the other week, grilled them up, put them between some hamburger buns and I was totally smitten. These babies are good, good, good. They would be delic even without the buns. Thank heavens for those diligent Costco samplers. Without them, we would've never fallen in love with the Turkey Burgs.

I am assuming they are better for you than regular burgers and the taste is different but not compromised. If you are a regular Costco goer I would highly recommend putting these guys in your cart the next time around.

7 Comments:

Shannon said...

Good tip! However when will we be able to pick it up?....we are never at Costco -- Ha Ha! Those samples are there to get us to buy everything, and they work!

Kristin said...

Thanks for the tip! Does it come with all the fixins' or just the burgs?

Anonymous said...

I'll have to try them. I've been on a steady diet of veggie burgers.

Dan

melanie said...

So I need some blog help. How do I make it so when I leave a comment I our picture shows up?

I also love the non-profit post. For quite some time I've felt quite perplexed at how I work to make rich companies richer (my employer and my clients). If you do community service, can you call me? I want to help and am not a go-getter to figure out how. Very lazy of me, yes, I know.

naptime nostalgia said...

Dang. Seriously, the minute I came home from Costco, I saw your lovely post. I'll have to try them next time I'm at the warehouse. I really do love all things Kirkland. And all things burger-related. So sounds like a winner!

annie janke said...

Thanks for the tip. I found a recipe in SL Tribune and it sounded good, but more work than I wanted to go to. If these are as good as you say, why go to the work??!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP