Happy Birthday Aimee! I didn't realize we shared this special day and I'm glad we do! Hope you had a good one.
Aimee!! Happy, happy day to you! Hope it was a good one!
Aimee Girl:Happy Birthday! I hope your cute husband made it a wonderful day and spoiled you to death. You sure deserve it. I love you, girl!
Happy Birthday Aimee! 28 is turning out to be a pretty damn good year so far. Hope it's as good for you!
Happy (late) Birthday!! Hope you had such a great day. Cant wait to hear what you guys did and to see pics!!
Happy Birthday Aim and I guess you're right...we are definitely in our LATE 20's. It's at this point when 40 is starting to look young!
OMGosh. Happy Birthday. I had no clue. Yay - happy 28 girlfriend.
It is your birthday shout HURRAY! It is your birthday shout HURRAY! One year older and wiser too. Happy Birthday too you!!Love you! Happy 28th! Bek
Aimee, Happy (late) Birthday!! School started on Monday and it's been crazy!! I hope you lived it up :)Michelle
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
10 Comments:
Happy Birthday Aimee! I didn't realize we shared this special day and I'm glad we do! Hope you had a good one.
Aimee!! Happy, happy day to you! Hope it was a good one!
Aimee Girl:
Happy Birthday! I hope your cute husband made it a wonderful day and spoiled you to death. You sure deserve it.
I love you, girl!
Happy Birthday Aimee! 28 is turning out to be a pretty damn good year so far. Hope it's as good for you!
Happy (late) Birthday!! Hope you had such a great day. Cant wait to hear what you guys did and to see pics!!
Happy Birthday Aim and I guess you're right...we are definitely in our LATE 20's. It's at this point when 40 is starting to look young!
OMGosh. Happy Birthday. I had no clue. Yay - happy 28 girlfriend.
It is your birthday shout HURRAY! It is your birthday shout HURRAY! One year older and wiser too. Happy Birthday too you!!
Love you! Happy 28th!
Bek
Aimee, Happy (late) Birthday!! School started on Monday and it's been crazy!! I hope you lived it up :)
Michelle
Post a Comment