What's In A Name?
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Right now we are at Meghan & Ryan's house (Scott's brother and wife) and looking at names for their soon-to-be son in a couple different baby names books. They found a hilarious book at a used book store called What Not to Name Your Baby which has provided a good few minutes of fun.
Here is the break down of laughs we had about "Aimee" - which is my name in case you didn't know - and which obviously begs itself for a good tease with the way I've decided to spell it since 7th grade (shout out to all of those that knew me as Amy):



3 Comments:
Hee hee.
7th grade was so long ago. But what a great year. WJH warriors forever!
P.S. I like your name.
I love that I knew you as AMY! But I have fully supported and adopted the Aimee. Mine is eerily similar - "Was she doing the brooking?" "No, she was the Brookee."
Not the aimer, but the aimee... I still chuckle.
Post a Comment