Creative Genius
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Found this amazing representation of the life cycle via Jonathan Canlas's blog (the best wedding photographer in the US of A) and IT BLEW MY MIND. I still can't get over this beautiful 3 minutes and 15 seconds. I've watched it about 4 times now.
It was entered as part of a typography film festival. I hope they won.
I wish I had one ounce of this kind of creativity. So amazing! Enjoy.


6 Comments:
Wow! Loved the end.
I loved this too!
That's some major creativity from conception to end (kind of like the life cycle they were doing...) Can't believe I've been away from your blog for a week...that's simply much too long. I've missed a lot, obviously. Thanks for the good find!
That was a cool video. So I checked out the blog and clicked on bridals and guess what I find? A small world. The first groom on there (Brian) is from my ward. ha ha ha. They had some great shots. Check out Brett's friend who took his wedding photos. I would contend that this guy and his wife are truly the BEST wedding photographers in the US of A. They've got some creative genious going on that is amazing. You'll probably recognize some of the sites as they do a lot of shooting in the Seattle area.
http://www.joejill.com/blog/
Fun to watch!
how cool is that? you were so lucky to have him as your wedding photographer.
Post a Comment