What Was LOST is Now Found

Sunday, February 3, 2008

So we've done it.

After months of saying we're going to do it we've gotten Lost. Lost, as in the TV show.

We started on Friday night and have finished 8 episodes. Hannah pushed us over the edge by im'ing me everyday to ask if we had started yet. So yes, Hann, we've started now!

Can't wait to talk about the island with all you fellow groupies out there. I am having so fun getting to know more of the history of each character. I'm a sucker for learning someone's story. Surprise, surprise. More thoughts to come.

5 Comments:

janae said...

You will have to let me know how you feel about the show. Christian and I are suckers for it!

Lacey Jane said...

You're in for a treat!!! Can't wait to hear what you think of the show... we're also hooked.

Lisa said...

I wish I could be there to watch all over again with you! Catching up on the past three seasons was my favorite guilty pleasure this past year.

Bridget said...

Oh Aimee, you are in for some great times. Tymon and I have taken the last month or so to watch all 3 seasons. Tonight we watched the first episode of Season Four. The lousy thing is that we can't go to the next show until after Thursday. It's so great to watch the hour long show in only 42 minutes. I'm not sure if I can take the suspense from week to week. Maybe we'll have to wait for this summer to watch season four.

Lindsay said...

Ohhh I am so excited you will be posting about Lost. I always enjoy your posts on Biggest Loser, now we can chat about Lost. Welcome

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP