iPod Connectivity Theory Revisited

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Do any of you remember this post from way back at the beginning days of my blog? Well it is happening again...

On Saturday we had an iPod jack installed in both Scott and I's car. While I was driving to school on Monday, the sun was shining, I was feeling good, and my iPod knew it. It was playing happy songs for a full 37 minute commute. Non-stop, happy, spring is coming soon, sunny outside music THE WHOLE TIME.

Please tell me there are others out there that this happens to?!

1 Comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

Heck yeah!

According to my car yesterday it was freiking 67 degrees outside (SLC). Love it! And the ipod jack was a must last year when we were looking for a new car.

There really is no other way to travel. The radio? Don't think I've even turned it on yet.

Love a good spring playlist. Now I want to know what's on yours. Please post and share the love.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP