Our Friends Cartoonized

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

For our good friend Rik's 30th birthday Scott designed a Juilan Opie type picture for him and his wife, Eva. Juilan Opie, did the cover of the Best of the Blur album that you can see here. Thought I would share The Croasdales with you too.

I think my husband is brilliant and creative and amazing and I am thankful daily for his presence in my life.

See other friends artfully created here, here, and here.

3 Comments:

Shannon said...

Scott is so talented, brilliant and creative. I love him, and thank him for all the pictures he takes of my boys.

Eva said...

I opened up your blog, and there we were! Ha! How fun! We are so thankful for this gift - thank you Scott! Our future children will always know that we are fun because once upon a time we were cartoons.

Cicely said...

Nice work Scott. I did one of me once and it looked much better than I look in real life. It was quite depressing actually.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP