Rollerblading
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
This clips cracks me up because my old co-worker, Seth Dahle use to give me and another male co-worker a bunch of crap about rollerblading. Scott also makes fun of rollerblading.
But I'm sticking to my guns. I love to rollerblade (although it has been quite sometime since I have gone. Oh the days at Liberty Park. Any takers?)
Thanks Seth for the clip. Too funny!


6 Comments:
Oh man. That is too funny. Mostly because it was in fact, just yesterday that I was asking Hubs were I could buy some rollerblades.
He litterally choked on his dinner.
I told him I was serious. The old knees just aren't what they used to be. I won't be running any more marathons anytime soon. And I was thinking back to sixth grade when my main mode of transportation were rollerblades. It was fun as heck then, and I can only assume it would be fun still today.
Except only now, I'd be covered in head to toe with all the padding that only the dorks wore. And now that I'm writing this out, I'm thinking that I would look like a crazy lady, cause I have NEVER seen anyone over the age of about 7 in rollerblades in our neighborhood. I mean, what is up with that? Do kids now-adays not know the awesomeness that is rollerblading? They are so missing out.
But that might be something. I could have a whole new identity. The crazy rollerblading mom. Sa-weet!
Thanks for the clip. Too funny. I think it might be hard comming out, but I don't know. It might actually be just as hard to go up to that seventeen year-old clerk at the sporting goods store and ask to try on rollerblades. Or maybe it would be harder for him to keep a straight face.
Either way, next time your in town, drop me a line and I will blade with ya.
And we can video us, and put it on the blog. That would be an even funnier rollerblading movie.
Okay, this is too long. Love ya!
I'm a taker since I was your buddy at Liberty Park. The bladers are out at Liberty since Spring has sprung!
I. Love. This. Clip.
I am soooooo going to Liberty Park next week. Game on.
Aimee,
What up I'm glad you like this video. I have a blog, there's nothing on it. I hope Kenron sees this video.
Seth
Well, I didn't go to liberty park, but I did see a man (I am laughing as I type this) with headphones, a bottle of gatorade in one hand and a water bottle in the other, 70's shorts (hee, hee, hee,) wrist bands, and of course, rollerblading down one of herriman's main streets. oblivious to the world. (i know this post is old, but I had to tell you!)
Post a Comment