Seattle, Baby!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Thinking of moving to Seattle and joining us here in the Northwest? Well, I've got a deal for you. The Sleepless in Seattle houseboat is for sale for only $2.5 million dollars!

"If you can afford a $625,000 down payment and secure some type of jumbo mortgage with a rate of 8 percent, your monthly costs would be about $13,800. This example presumes a 30-year loan term."

Any takers??

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Me... me... me...!!

Shannon said...

We'll buy it that's...2.5 mil that's just pocket change for us :)

Lizz said...

Well, it was a pretty cool house. If it comes with the egg chair, I'm sold...wait, that was at his girlyfriend's house...hmmmm...I guess I'll pass.

Kara said...

Maybe we should buy it together so that we can begin a private practice together. Wouldn't that be awesome. Therapy on the Sleepless in Seattle houseboat! I'm down.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP