Show & Tell

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Today for show and tell I brought you Scott's new photography website! I have been looking forward to bringing this for months and now I am happy to say that it is live.

www.scottheffernanphotography.com

Steve Baxter designed the website and I am pretty sure he doesn't look at this blog but I think he did such a beautiful job and we are very, very grateful. Thank you so so so so much, Steve!

You will probably see your face, or your husband, or your kids, or your pets on his website. Thanks to everyone who has supported his work. I think he is crazy good and I thought that before I married him so it isn't a bias comment. {shy smile}.

Here is one of my favorites today. Please have a looking for yourself.


12 Comments:

janae said...

I was so happy when he sent me the link. I am so glad it is up and running. It is way cool:)I agree with you he is crazy good!!

Stacie said...

Love it love it LOVE IT!!

Cicely said...

The kid is amazing.

Did I tell you that David and I are redoing our kitchen around the art that we bought at Scott's show? That is how inspiring he is.

Kristin said...

Love the new site! And can I say he did just a FANTASTIC job shooting our dogs...Love EM!

Anonymous said...

Awesome website! You have taken some amazing photos.

jamie said...

scott is a very talented fellow. i want him to take pics of chase again..someday...if i ever see you guys again...
there is a pic he took of chase that has become quit famous in our family. we refer to it as the hulk pic because its just of her face, and she looks pissed. really pissed.

annie janke said...

Love it all...but the pet shots were new and my soft spot for dogs only gets bigger as I see the interaction between Graice, Izzy, and Keisha. I'm dying for Scott to get a shot of the dog and girls.

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

I loved it! He is so talented! If you guys come back any time soon we would love to have him do some more for us. I loved the website!

Lindsay said...

I was so excited when Scott emailed me this website. It is fabulous!! Although Mine, My husband, my childs pictures are not on there, I sincerely hope that one day soon I will have the priveledge of having Scott take some pics of Izaiah. He is an amazing photographer!! Way to go Scott!!

Brianne said...

Scott, I know you LOVE the attention!! :) But when your good your good!! We can't help but love it.

Bridget said...

Scott, I'm curious as to where one of your urban shots was taken. It's the city on the hill/mountain. I found Liguria and Cinque Terre on google pics, but I'm not convinced it's the same city. It's amazing.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP