Dear Mom, Lost Style
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Sorry for the lack of posting this week. School, internship and life have been keeping me running. Truthfully, I am barley functioning beyond those areas of my life so there is nothing for me to give. In happier news, I am going on a weekend get-a-way with some dear friends and I couldn't be more thrilled.
But all you Lost fans - I did get a kick out of these this week via popcandy my source for all things pop culture-ish.




4 Comments:
LOL (that's for you Scott)
These really are funny! So glad you joined the LOST craze.
I am glad to hear that you are getting a break. Call me or email when you get a chance. I hope all is well. Love ya!
Love, am
Missed you this week glad that you are back
these are too damn funny. i love lost and can't believe that alex, carl and rousseau were all killed so uneventfully!
Post a Comment