I Love This City.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

In honor of my unintentional Seattle theme this week (maybe its the mostly-lovely weather and smell of spring in the air) I wanted to post this amazing picture I saw on Seattlest blog via Mike Anderson. Quite stunning in my opinion.

If these posts don't convince you to come visit us,
I don't know what will?!

3 Comments:

jamie said...

I am going to have to tell Jamison we must visit the heffernans. I to love Seattle (i've only been twice,but loved it both times.) Are you guys coming to slc any time this summer?

Shannon said...

I heart Seattle too. and the spring in the air is so great

Lizz said...

Ok. I am so bummed. We half-planned a weekend getaway (half-planned means we set aside the time and were hoping for a great destination for Delta's "Last Minute Deals") and BJ ended up having a test so we had to cancel the partway-planned event. Then, I check my email today and see that this weekend's last minute deal is to Seattle! DANG! (the word verification below makes me giggle, but my computer ignorance scares the thought, to type it here, out of me)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP