Attempting Genius Status
Thursday, June 26, 2008
I would like everyone to know that I *me* Aimee White Heffernan, got the final jeopardy question right tonight. I'm not sure I can ever recall getting the final jeopardy question right. I would also like to note that none of the nerdy contestants got it right. I am very suspicious that I might be becoming a genius. Yes, a genius.
The answer, you ask? Woody Allen. Woody. Freaking. Allen. Of course it was...


11 Comments:
Congrats, I'm not surprised. You are a genius.
But, what was the question? And did you answer WHO IS Woody Allen? If not you didn't get it right.
Wow. Very impressive.
I actually also remember getting one final question correct as well. I think I was twelve. And I don't remember the question, or the answer, or how many of the contestants got it right. What I do remember however, was my brother who watched Jeopardy religiously did NOT get it right. (But I did!) This didn't make him happy. Which in turn made me VERY happy.
Welcome to the club!
My only question is...if you have 9 or 10 Bunco players and need 12 to play, how many subs do you then need?
Ha ha. Couldn't resisit. Way to go on Jeopardy.
I didn't get it right :( I was watching, got excited when the category was The Oscars...but was stumped for the answer.
How much would you have wagered? I lean toward betting it all.
Well done, my friend.
The answer to tonights question is:
Flagstaff, Arizona.
You'll see.
That is impressive, I have never once doubted that you are a genius
My favorite Jeopardy story is that one of my very best friends was a contestant a couple of years ago. I'm like you Aim, if I get a couple of questions right I'm thinking I am nearing genius status. But to actually get on the show really says something. I tell her to try to sneak that huge accomplishment into any discussion she is in. Too bad she is very humble about her 15 minutes. Rumor has it that Ken lives over in Mountlake Terrace.
Hehe...congrats! That's not an easy thing to do.
I always knew there was something special about you...
Please send me your email address. Due to some unfortunate circumstances, we have to make our blog private. Send it to: wilkinson_fam@yahoo.com
I am so glad i know you!
Post a Comment