The Health of Self Love

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A dear friend sent me this yesterday and I have been thinking about it ever since. Thought someone might like to hear it too...

"I like who I am as a person.
And because I believe that there's much more to me
than my looks, other people believe it too. "


- Felicia Fields


* photo by Scott of "my" Lake Washington. I have a lot of things that are mine around here!


5 Comments:

janae said...

That is a great quote Aimes, I love the pic Scott took also:)

Anonymous said...

That someone is me. Thank you for that! I needed it today. - BAH

Schoolcraft Stuff said...

beautiful. sad that it's needed but it is. thanks:)

matt, bekah, jax said...

I love it! It is so true. I have to remind myself of this everyday. It is the confidence behind the looks that I admire the most in myself and others anyway.

Lisa said...

I haven't seen that picture of Scott's. How beautiful. We are so blessed to have you and your talent in our family.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP