A Baby Shower, Juno Style

Monday, June 9, 2008

Creative Scott came up with this idea and when we were brainstorming ideas on how to create my friend Eva's baby shower invitation. I think it turned out adorable, but then again I loved the movie and I love these two. The only difference is that they are not in high school and they are going to keep the baby. Phew.

11 Comments:

alisha said...

That is so cute! I love it too! You get an A++ on creativity

melanie said...

OMGosh, I love it. I think I could watch that movie every day and not get sick of it (well maybe not the awkward basement jam sessions with Michael Bluth) ;)

camihubrich said...

What's up Aim, I don't know if I'm supposed to respond to you on my blog or on your blog. I knew you'd see this reply no matter what. We are going to be in Boston until Aug 23rd. That's when my contract ends for the nursing job that I got. We are living in Cambridge and being bums. Just got home from a Red Sox game. Love the Juno invite by the by. Super impressed.

Kristin said...

That is probably the coolest and most clever baby shower invite I have ever seen. I for sure have shower invitation envy!

Lizz said...

That is such a great idea! I love the Baby due in select hospitals September!

Anonymous said...

Brill.
-BAH

Katie said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!! Good job Aim and Scotty.

Lisa said...

Wow! I heard rumors about this invite, but seeing is believing!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP