The Review, of course...

Sunday, June 1, 2008

I went. I saw. I cried. I LOVED.
I was happily and thankfully not disappointed with my friends.
Rather; pleased with the surprising depth, fashion (oh the outfits!), editing, acting
and messages of again, friendship, love, heartbreak, laughter
and particularly forgiveness.
Thank you, ladies (and Michael Patrick King for staying true to the characters).
I just couldn't soak it in enough... I must see it again soon.
Any takers?

6 Comments:

Andria said...

I also saw it and I absolutely LOVED it! I cried...then I laughed so hard I cried some more! I can't wait to see it again!

hannah said...

Loved it!! It was so good to be back in that world for a couple of hours. We are for sure seeing it together!

Unknown said...

I could not get enough! I loved it so much! My heart was that much more broken, after it ended, knowing I don't have anything else from the girls to look forward to. I will see it again, most definitely! In fact, I think I might start from season 1 and watch them all over again. I need another fix!

jamie said...

there is not one person in slc who will go see it with me!!! i am the only one of my girlfriends who even watches the show!!! how bummed am I?? but if i have to go alone so be it. because i am so DIEING to see it!

Lani said...

I'm planning on seeing it this weekend. Youve got me excited!

AOKI CIRCUS said...

Loved it as well! It fulfilled all of my expections!
P.S. I can't believe that Brianne is having twins! Tell her congrats! Does she blog? Nicole needs to start too - work on that.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP