Yeah-Congrats!! This year went by fast for me, I don't know about you:) Have such a great weekend with some of the Damron's they are so excited to see you guys. I must admit I am a bit jealous. As long as I see you this summer everything will be ok!!:)
Wow Aimee! Your first year is already done. Time flies by when you're having fun, right. Enjoy your time off. Thanks for all your comments on my blog. I love that you were just in Boston and I'll take all the recommendations that I can get.
5 Comments:
Love it
Love the pic
Congrats, and by all means, ENJOY!
Yeah-Congrats!! This year went by fast for me, I don't know about you:) Have such a great weekend with some of the Damron's they are so excited to see you guys. I must admit I am a bit jealous. As long as I see you this summer everything will be ok!!:)
Wow Aimee! Your first year is already done. Time flies by when you're having fun, right. Enjoy your time off. Thanks for all your comments on my blog. I love that you were just in Boston and I'll take all the recommendations that I can get.
Yay! Congrats =)
And...was that picture taken at Playland in Vancouver? It looks awfully familiar!
Post a Comment