The Great Salt Lake

Monday, August 4, 2008

4 more days.....



When this day comes it will signify that my long a*@ paper is done, my first year of school is officially and completely over, my hair will be getting a 5 month over-due cut and color, sunny days, novels, sitting with an old friend in her hospital room, lots of friends and late night convos, and family fun swim time.

Give me a call if you want to play. I'll be in town from the 9th to the 21st.

6 Comments:

Lisa H. said...

we're going on the 8th - can't wait to see you!

melanie said...

I too love this song. It has summer written all over it.

janae said...

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric and Katie said...

We would LOVE to see you - but I know it can get crazy. Call us if you have some time to play.

Katie A. said...

thanks for your birthing encouragement. maybe my child will join us in SLC soon! don't forget to give gma betty a squish from me!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP