Bunco is the New Bridge
Monday, July 7, 2008
Every girl needs a bunco group no matter what city she lives in. I hosted ours last Tuesday on our back patio on a beautiful Seattle night. Below are some really fun girls I have come to look forward to seeing every first Tuesday of the month. No doubt there will be fun, informative, sexy, thoughtful, controversial, spiritual, heartfelt, silly, and/or girly conversations on bunco nights. These are all brilliant, free-thinking, wonderfully smart friends who I feel lucky to get to play with every month.



9 Comments:
love the comments on the picture. the problem with us doing the same post is that you are more creative than me :)
LOL Shan! I am a little OCD with how I blog and I always view alphabetically so Aimee is always first. I was in a bunco group that I quit a while ago. I miss it, but look forward to my scrapbook clubs that gets the same kind of interaction. How great is that picture!?!
I heart bunco! Mine meets every second Tuesday... TODAY!! Yay. - Brooke
i agree every girl needs a bunko group and oh how we miss you in ours:)
I don't gamble.
Scott was that last post you????
for sure it was scott. gambling. whatever
Ha ha. Gamble Schmamble. I heart bunco too, and great additions to the picture as well. I think you got out of it too easy, though, by just putting "me." I wanted to see how you define yourself. :)
I loved the post, nicely done! We have a great group!
Post a Comment