Dirty Laundry: The Finale

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My parents ended up getting the LG front-loader washer and dryer. They are lovely. Technology just gets prettier and prettier with many beautiful buttons, knobs, and digital displays. I think it is a warning sign of aging when appliances excite me. There was a screaming deal going on at Sears and there they were, flirting with me in the laundry room less than 24 hours later.

Customer service is not completely dead.

One of the many benefits of living with the parents... no laundry mats.
*(Although the colors and lighting in this one tempt me to wash inside its doors).

5 Comments:

Lizz said...

HA! I too get excited about appliances. But I'm allowed, i'm 30.

melanie said...

One time I casually walked out of Sears and ended up sprinting to the car in pure giddiness (if that's a word) at the thought of new appliances.

I've been dreaming for a new vacuum, washer and dryer. Some day, some time. I will keep the LG's in mind. Gracias.

Lani said...

I was JUST looking at washer/dryers last weekend. I'm diggin' the LG's too.

Rick Meyers said...

Do you know how I know your old now Amy? You freaking shop at SEARS. My greatgrandma loves Sears. I'll I can think of when I think of Sears are those disco type lights that glitter as you enter the one at Fashion Place Mall. Old people love Sears. In fact I need to take my Grandpa there to get some Craftsman tools.
- Rick

camihubrich said...

You definitely appreciate doing your laundry more when you don't have to pay for it. We had to add a laundry section to our budget when we moved out here. I can't wait until I can get back home to my own and do as much laundry as I want.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP