Worst Blogger Award Goes To..... Me.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Friends,

I know you are thinking that I am neglecting my blog and the truth is - I am and I feel horribly guilty about it.

Please forgive the lack of interesting things to talk with you all about. My brain is fried (like this) from a whole year of school and more specifically a whole year of writing papers and reading text books. 3 more weeks until a looooong break (not just the wimpy one I had back in March & June) and I think after a couple of days of nothing to do and a good novel, I will be back to my old self.

Please be patient with this friend of yours. I love you dearly.

Aimee

This picture has nothing to do with my post I just was taken by it. How amazing are their faces and smiles? I want to see the picture they are looking at now though I am sure this one is so much more interesting....

6 Comments:

Libbi said...

oh my friend - you are not the worst blogger ever...you are one of the best. I eagerly wait your enthusiastic return.

janae said...

you are forgiven. I have missed your posts:) I can't wait for the long break so that I can finally see you again!!! I am in for Bri's shower, thanks for the invite.p.s I love that picture, beautiful kids!

Lani said...

Worst blogger?? Pppffft....hardly my dear. I love reading your blog.

jamie said...

aimee, please tell scott something for me.
"pubes and destroy"
does that ring any bells for him?

naptime nostalgia said...

You are forgiven. Especially because you have all these pretend brownie points saved up in my head for introducing me to google reader. I. Love. it. Remember back in the day when you had to go to someone's blog to see if they'd updated? That is so five minutes ago.

Shannon said...

Ever since I got to quickly check out this post I have been thinking about that picture. I love it. I have concluded that the picture they are looking at is the picture he just took of them. My kids will never know what is was not like to ask "can I see the picture" right after the picture is taken. Digital. Beautiful. I love this picture.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP