Freaking Google....

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yet another reason to join the Google revolution. They now have pre-designed spreadsheets, presentations and documents like resumes, family budgeting, wedding planning and what not all in template form and easy to access. There are tons and tons of different options. And the best part?? It is all web-based. No worries about losing your documents because it is all web-based ladies and gentleman. That means that no matter where I am or what kind of computer I am on I can get everything I need with a matter of a few www's. And sharing with friends and family is seamless. Scott and I easily share our new spreadsheet for the new Heffernan budget. He can get it at work and make changes. I can get it at home, work or school. Brianne can easily access her baby shower address list to add any of those last minute additions. Beautiful.

Google is not afraid of the big, bad Microsoft corporation anymore. I hope all my dear friends have seen the light and gotten themselves a gmail account. I will have failed as a friend if you have yet to do this. Hotmail, Yahoo and another other user, please listen to me. Get yourself a gmail account. It will make your life happier. It is not just about the email. It about the calendar, documents, reader, blogger and all the other perks to come in the future.

Google is now and will be the future of the internet.

*What has my life come to? I am truly excited about web-based storing and sharing.... sigh.

2 Comments:

janae said...

I do have a gmail account thanks to you, but I hate to admit it but I still use my yahoo for emails. I just am not as comp savvy as you maybe with the help from you I can get a little closer:)

Libbi said...

i am on it - i had no idea.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP