Believing in Nothing...
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Tonight I lay in bed and start of my summer reads with the Life of Pi recommended by many. The last line to the author's note ends likes this:
"If, we, citizens do not support our artists,
then we sacrifice our imagination
on the alter of crude reality
and we end up believing in nothing
and having worthless dreams."
then we sacrifice our imagination
on the alter of crude reality
and we end up believing in nothing
and having worthless dreams."
Amen, Mr. Martel. I do not want to have worthless dreams.
Should be a lovely read indeed.


3 Comments:
I really liked that book! Read it a few years ago! Enjoy it! P.S. I'm not moving to AZ. Still going to pursue a new course in my life. :) And I couldn't be happier (and more anxious and afraid)....
Oh is it ever. Enjoy!
Nothing better than reading a good book. And that is a great one. Enjoy.
Post a Comment