he is hot. and a damn good actor.
I so agree. Just seems like those two belong together.
I agree 100% I am so happy about their reuniting:)
thank the heavens!! he is so incredibly beautiful. Lars can come live in my garage any day.
I just watched The Notebook the other day and I fell in love all over again.
I LOVE THESE TWO!!! they are both so beautiful! and i agree with you aimee, SHE is the only woman that should be with him!
Hi!Loving your blog...okay i need to get with it, did not know they were back together?? Great news..hahaHope all is well.
um...I loved the notebook (it was on cable the other night) but had no idea there was off screen romance (and on again...) they are a beautiful couple.
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
8 Comments:
he is hot. and a damn good actor.
I so agree. Just seems like those two belong together.
I agree 100% I am so happy about their reuniting:)
thank the heavens!! he is so incredibly beautiful. Lars can come live in my garage any day.
I just watched The Notebook the other day and I fell in love all over again.
I LOVE THESE TWO!!! they are both so beautiful! and i agree with you aimee, SHE is the only woman that should be with him!
Hi!
Loving your blog...okay i need to get with it, did not know they were back together?? Great news..haha
Hope all is well.
um...I loved the notebook (it was on cable the other night) but had no idea there was off screen romance (and on again...) they are a beautiful couple.
Post a Comment