Twins, Twins
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Last Saturday, we were lucky that Brianne was NOT in the hospital and was able to have the shower we had planned. Thanks everyone for coming to celebrate. I love the ritual and community that is felt around babies coming into the world. As of today they are both around 4 pounds and growing! Yahoo. Grow babies, grow babies, grow. Just a few more weeks and we will let you come out.
These are the cute invites Scott designed for the big day. He is brilliant and I am smitten by his mad skills. We had five colors. Only special friends get five colors. The bun was included specifically for Bri and her classic hair style she has been sporting since our youth. Which color is your favorite? 






7 Comments:
Love them. the white background with green outline is my fav.
Beautiful!
WOW he's totally amazing - I love them all!!! I'm so happy your friend is doing well and you were able to have her shower!
He needs to go into the invitation business. I got the green & white one and I seriously had so many people tell me what a cute invitation it was. And frankly, I agree.
Scott I love them all but If I had to choose It would be the orange one!! Love you guys!! I felt so loved by all those who came. Thank you everyone!!
I loved the invitation too! I also showed people the unvite and so many people said they loved them to. Aimee it was sio good to see you. I love ya
My fave is orange on white. Thanks for coming over last night! We love hanging out with you both.
Eva
i kinda like the black on blue the best, but would love to get any of them in the mail. what a fun invite!
Post a Comment