Strange Day

Tuesday, September 30, 2008


Low of the Day: Getting a speeding ticket in Brier. Freaking Brier. The cop let me off easy though because my Utah car registration still had not come so my tabs were expired and I couldn't find my insurance card. Shooot. He was a really nice cop to give this poor college student a break.

The most funny part about it all is that I was planning on doing a blog post in October to celebrate my 2 years of no speeding tickets. Must have forgotten to knock on wood when I had that brilliant idea. I am cursed with a lead foot.

High of the Day:
Remember when I posted about this artist a few weeks ago? Well, I was the lucky winner and I get to pick any print from her etsy shop. All I did was subscribe to her newsletter on her blog here and was entered to win the monthly drawing. I got an email today saying she picked Aimee H - that's me! Yay! Head on over there and get yourself on that list!

I can't decide if I like this one or this one better. What do you think? I've had my eyes on these for quite some time. Decisions, decisions.

9 Comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

Too bad about the ticket. Most people think it is odd that I have never even been pulled over. (Knock on wood).

And I prefer "the secret to becomming." I actually ordered both of these prints and a few others (for Christmas gifts) when you first mentioned her. The prints came and they are awesome.

Thanks for the heads up on an awesome artist.

Congrats!

jamie said...

I to got a speeding ticket on foothill drive last week. The first one I have had in about 3 years. Lame!
I am loving that etsy shop! And i love both prints so I am no help when it comes to picking one.

Lisa H. said...

i like the second print best (the budhha one).

sorry about the ticket. that's one of the perks of not having a car - no more speeding tickets.

p.s. i thought of you today when i saw this new contraption you can put on your toilet that basically turns it into the japanese style toilets you love so much. it is a seat that warms your bum, sprays you off, and dries you. it's $400. maybe for christmas?

Lisa said...

What a bummer! Do you think Shannon always gets out of tickets because she is a blond? I never get out of them anymore.

Aimee said...

No question it is the blonde hair and the "sorry officer" tone she takes when she starts speaking.

Aimee said...

Lisa H, I must have the toilet. Where did you see it?

Stacie said...

I like the first one better about becoming who you wish to be. but their both sweet!

Brianne said...

Amelia,
I love them both. I like the second one better though. You are so LUCKY!! It was meant to be.

me said...

I like the second one best.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP