Reason #17
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
I liked today's 30 Reasons designed by Brett Yasko.
"So many reasons but the one I feel in my gut is this:
When I look at Barack Obama's life story,
I see America."
When I look at Barack Obama's life story,
I see America."

Aimee's Post Secret of the Day: Sometimes when I think about the night of Nov. 4th, I picture them announcing that Obama will be the next President of the United States and my heart races, I get a little, silent smile on my face, and I see the confetti falling from the sky.
I am hopeful, for America, that he will win.


8 Comments:
I got goosebumps as I imagined Aimee's Post Secret of the Day really happening! I too am hopeful!
Wow, Aims. You know I love you dearly but I am just not with you on this. Quite frankly, scares me to death. But at least one of us will be happy on election night.
I'm not with you on this either. I feel like I am going to throw up when I think about it...but I don't really think either of them will make a good president. Pretty depressing!
Have fun partying!
PS, I could eat Jane she is so yummy! I love her name too. What a cutie!
I'm with Megan on this - everytime you post about Obama I get goosebumps. Imagining Obama as president makes me a very anxious/happy/excited voter
Well, let me tell you. I am hopeful that Obama will be our President. I get goosebumps as well. But to be totally honest, I don't hate McCain. He is not my choice, but I don't hate him, but I do really really dislike Palin and would never ever want her in office so therefore I would never ever want McCain if office. But I am hoping I won't have to worry about that.
Funny...I was talking about the election with someone today and I was pleading my case for Obama (common occurrence here in UT) and I had the same feeling. It will be such a huge statement for this country if he wins - a magnificent, progressive statement. I second all of you, I get goosebumps just thinking about it. Wish we could be together on that night!! - alas it will have to be speaker phone.
Love you and miss you
I am more than with you on this one. I love it.
P.S. I feel Hannah's pain every day at work here in UT. Gotta love it.
Post a Comment