If only Heba could get the boot. I love Bob and his yoga.
Can't stand that Heba and Vicki team. Blue teams needs to go. Rooting for Coleen or Amy as of tonight.
Christian and I just stayed up till 1am watching the tivoed episodes, still trying to get caught up. I love this show, it is so motivating!
Heba makes me want to throw up just about as much as the shameless marketing. . .tivo is the ONLY way to watch this show.Go Colleen!
I agree. Bob is the best. Jillian is such a fake. If I were on her team I would punch her lights out. She might beat me up afterwards but it would be worth "the moment."
Jillian is so mean! i heart Bob, I would totally pick him as my trainer.
I Hate HEBA!! She is so Jr. high. On the other had bob is so zen. Love it.
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 Comments:
If only Heba could get the boot. I love Bob and his yoga.
Can't stand that Heba and Vicki team. Blue teams needs to go.
Rooting for Coleen or Amy as of tonight.
Christian and I just stayed up till 1am watching the tivoed episodes, still trying to get caught up. I love this show, it is so motivating!
Heba makes me want to throw up just about as much as the shameless marketing. . .
tivo is the ONLY way to watch this show.
Go Colleen!
I agree. Bob is the best. Jillian is such a fake. If I were on her team I would punch her lights out.
She might beat me up afterwards but it would be worth "the moment."
Jillian is so mean! i heart Bob, I would totally pick him as my trainer.
I Hate HEBA!! She is so Jr. high. On the other had bob is so zen. Love it.
Post a Comment