The Airport Rant
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Yet another rant in the month of thankfulness.... Go figure?

Why in the nut do airports
not have free wireless internet?
Do they realize how long they make us sit and wait? My dad and I were flying to Denver today and we were sitting in the Sea/Tac airport, I pull out my computer to catch up on some email and blogging, and there is no free public internet. What in the heavens is that airport fee for if they can't even keep me connected? We youngsters can't live without being connected. It is like smoking was in the 70's and they let smokers light right up on the plane - except that internetting is way better for you than smoking. I can't go buy an Us Weekly because as you know I have done a wonderful job weaning myself off those and a relapse is just not what I need right now.
A girl just wants her internet.
Is that too much to ask?
Is that too much to ask?
P.S. Is that not the raddest freaking picture in Sea/Tac airport? via v-a-n on flickr.


3 Comments:
AMEN when we had our two delayed flights leaving that airport it's all I wanted. There is no better way to pass the time than a good internet adventure.
I soooo hear ya. One time I was so desperate after 2 delayed flights at the denver airport I coughed over $8.95 to log on. Sad I know, but oh so worth it.
I agree! I've just been flying this weekend and nearly coughed over the $8 necessary to get the 24 hours of access. But what I want to know is who sits in the airport for 24 hours? That "deal" is only good for a handful of passengers each day. Since I only wanted 30 minutes at SeaTac, I did without.
Post a Comment