Amen!!!!!!!
We were just talking about this with a bunch of my girlfriends at playgroup. There is no point to it, they just need to stop doing it. I hate the dark night too.Good Rant.
I could not agree more! there aren't many things I can say I 'hate' but I hate day light savings, worst idea ever!
But how great is that extra hour. Just putting it out there
love this picture of the blurry lights. very colorful. i'm just blog-hopping, stumbled across yours.
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 Comments:
Amen!!!!!!!
We were just talking about this with a bunch of my girlfriends at playgroup. There is no point to it, they just need to stop doing it. I hate the dark night too.
Good Rant.
I could not agree more! there aren't many things I can say I 'hate' but I hate day light savings, worst idea ever!
But how great is that extra hour. Just putting it out there
love this picture of the blurry lights. very colorful. i'm just blog-hopping, stumbled across yours.
Post a Comment