Dear Uterus,

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Please show some freaking patience!

Thanks a Billion,

Love Scott

8 Comments:

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Soooooooooo funny! That just made my day!

Bridget said...

I'm just a little confused with the uterus entries...are you trying to fill her with a bit of sunshine? Enough to make Aimee really glow?

jamie said...

Scott, just remember that whether boy or girl the middle name must be Scott. As you will recall Chase's full name is Chase Emma Scott Darby, and that has really worked out well for us.

Radical Richmonds said...

aimee! you seriously make me laugh so hard i want to pee my pants...seriously!!! haha i have been soooooo bad at checking up on blogs...let alone updating mine! i have discovered the world of face book and im a little addicted! :) do you have a facebook? so...maybe a little one on the way??? you guys are going to make BEAUTIFUL kiddos! we miss you down here. when are you coming home? christmas? let us know...we will party! xoxo

Anonymous said...

sounds like someone's uterus is getting unruly
dan

Kristin said...

Finally getting around to actually POSTING on your blog. I read each night when I am feeding the wee one, but man oh man what a great one to post on. This was SOOO funny. Those uterus's have a time of their own I tell ya...

melanie said...

Dear Scott:

Meh.

From Melanie.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP