Arm Candy

Thursday, December 25, 2008



Cabin fever breeds etsy time.
Flirting with these from Retrofied.
I think they would really look good on my arm
and hold my non-working computer perfectly.

2009 calls for a new purse indeed.

3 Comments:

Lisa said...

Aim, I love these. I just bought a new purse, but can I justify one of these for my lap top? The fabric's are adorable! Reading, "The Overspent American..." is ruining all my fun. I'm suddenly thinking about every purchase I make and actually am losing sleep over the darn book!

annie janke said...

I received "the cutest" purse for Christmas...thanks Janae!!! She got it in Cambodia and it couldn't be more perfect. I start the year anew.

Josh and Betsy said...

I will take two please. I need to get on board with this etsy thing huh?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP