Musings By Candlelight

Monday, December 8, 2008

I am working with one of my professors as a grad assistant this year. Tina is a passionate person, teacher, and mentor and I have come to respect her very much. She has been doing individual, couples, medical and sex therapy for many years and knows her stuff and does it well.

Recently, she did a post on her blog that I think would benefit all women and particularly hard working, sensitive moms in this world.

Take a read here. It might even save your life {wink}.

3 Comments:

melanie said...

I've never been so interested in my life. I can see how these conversations could go on for days! I want to go to therapy now!

Katie A. said...

thanks. i needed this today.

Sunshine Promises said...

I have talked about this comparison before as well with friends and family. How true it is! It is SO easy as a mom/wife to care for another's needs before your own. I need to do much better at "filling my own well."

Thanks for the reminder, Aim.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP