Tell your folks happy anniversary from me, I sure do love them! I love that G Betty is in the background. Did the email thing work from my blog? I tried to do it.
- To your parents for being such a stellar example. More people need examples of marriage like that.
- TO YOU - my darling - for finishing another semester of grad school! Only one more to go! You go, girl!
P.S. I saw Shannon and her cute family yesterday at church (we meet in the same church building as the Jones). I gave her a hug to give you when she gets back home . . . LOVE your family!
Hi lee and marilyn, I love you both and I am so happy to have you in my life. Thrity five years!! You are each amazing examples to me. Thank you! Happy Anniversary!! Love you.
6 Comments:
Tell your folks happy anniversary from me, I sure do love them! I love that G Betty is in the background. Did the email thing work from my blog? I tried to do it.
Congrats . . .
- To your parents for being such a stellar example. More people need examples of marriage like that.
- TO YOU - my darling - for finishing another semester of grad school! Only one more to go! You go, girl!
P.S. I saw Shannon and her cute family yesterday at church (we meet in the same church building as the Jones). I gave her a hug to give you when she gets back home . . . LOVE your family!
Hi lee and marilyn,
I love you both and I am so happy to have you in my life. Thrity five years!! You are each amazing examples to me. Thank you! Happy Anniversary!! Love you.
If Troy is good, I hope to have 35 years under my belt in another 30 from now. I'm always good. Your dad's shirt is awesome btw.
Congratulations Lee and Marilyn!
Dad - agreed. Your shirt is awesome.
Post a Comment