Prayers for Grandma Wheels
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Marilyn (aka Grandma Wheels) is at the hospital for blood clots that have moved from her left knee to her lungs. She went in yesterday after Cathy, her caregiver noticed her knee was twice its regular size. The docs have it monitored now and is on a coumindin drip but any good energy, thoughts, and prayers will be much appreciated.
We expect her to be coming home tomorrow if all goes well.


10 Comments:
I am sending good energy Grandma Wheels' way!
we are so mar is ok, she is definitely in our prayers!!
i meant to write we are so glad
We will keep her and your family in our prayers.
Thanks for letting us know. We will keep her in our prayers!
I will pray for the first time in years.
Definitely in our thoughts. I love this picture Aimee. It just looks so real. Love you guys.
We will pray for "Grandma Wheels" and pray for your family as well. As you well know, it is no fun to see someone you love suffer.
Loves!
Aimee--I am so sorry! I will be thinking and praying for her and your family. It is always scary, even if it is under control.
How is she now? (Im a little late on the reply, but it's never too late to pray!)
Post a Comment