Cucina Toscana
Monday, March 30, 2009
One of my major highlights from our trip to Utah was that my brother and sister-in-law, Mick and Tracy Campbell, took us out for an early graduation dinner. We had never been to Cucina Toscana and let me tell you it was true happiness beyond description. Let's just start with the garlic, olive oil sauce that comes with the bread. I could be happy bathing in that loveliness. Mick & Tracy then spoiled us by bringing on multiple appetizers, followed by incredible entrees, and a few of our favorite desserts.
Hands down the best restaurant in the Salt Lake valley.
Make this place your heaven on earth for that upcoming special occasion.






8 Comments:
So what you are telling me is, the highlight of you trip was not watching me in charades trying to convery to every "giving birth and enjoying it"?
I guess I understand.
reading that back I realize I spelled like 3 words wrong. And I completly left the "one" off of "everyone". sorry.
I'll have to try this place next time I'm out. It does look so yummy. Salt Lake has the best food.
Uh, how come I've never heard of this place? MAYBE its because we've lived out of state for the last few years! Whatever the reason, this will definitely be our next "evening out."
Thanks for the suggestion.
yum. i'm drooling. we'll put it on our list.
cute post.
there's a party in my tummy so yummy. so yummy.
cute post with pics etc. i liked it.
It is a great place! Soooo yummy I am glad you got to enjoy it.
Makes me drool...
Good food but even better: Cafe Fresco on 15th and 15th Maybe next time? hey i'm reading your blog
Post a Comment