Shameless Plug
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Just making sure ya'all are still reading, voting,
and commenting on Scott's Vote or Die blog.
Updates every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
and commenting on Scott's Vote or Die blog.
Updates every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.



9 Comments:
I love Scott's blog! I go there every Monday, Wednesday and Friday to see what he's come up with this time! Also - I have always had a fear of Anne Gedes photos - and he made me feel okay about that fear because I was able to see that most other people are creeped out by her photos too! Thanks Scott... :)
Love the blog. Vote religiously. I must have my voice heard.
Vote for Bob!
I am proud to say that I am a religous voter. I vote almost everytime. Scott is brilliant for coming up with such a clever blog.
I'm a big vote or die fan! (Finally was able to vote today btw). I'm going to have to start commenting... Scott's so funny, it's a little intimidating!
How do I get a button for my blog? I've been telling people about it and they want to start voting...
Thanks for reading, guys! Thanks for reading. I am glad you are all so religious to the blog. It is true.
Kris, sent you an email.
What a fun blog. I love being able to make a difference.
Thanks guys. You are all so nice. Thanks for reading and voting. I plan to become President of the Internet.
I don't remember life without Vote or Die.
Post a Comment