Ladies and Gentlemen,

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I would like to acknowledge that today marks the last,
first-day of a new quarter in my graduate school experience.
These will be my last syllabi, required reading, and due dates.
The countdown has begun.

photo credit

11 Comments:

Sara said...

Congrats! You're almost done! Hang in there, just one more quarter.

Erin said...

Congratulations Aimee! You're almost there! Be sure to enjoy as least a little bit of it :)

LAINA said...

Oh. What a fabulous day.

Brooke and Matt: said...

Yayy!! I am so exited for you!

Unknown said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shannon said...

Hip Hip! Enjoy the moment!

Lisa H. said...

Doesn't it feel good? That's awesome, Aimee. Let's celebrate this summer. We're hoping to come to Seattle for a visit.

MAB said...

Nice. That's a serious cause for celebration.

Eva said...

Wohoo!!! Congratulations!!! I'll be counting down with you.

Lauren said...

I am so excited for you! Soak it up, I wish I was back in school, learning everything again that I have since forgot. :)

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! That is a BIG deal!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP