For those of you that know a little history of me and Scott's story, you will realize why this picture from an email he sent me today put a smile of my face. (Click on the image to get a close up.)
I know the history well. This email should be one of your most prized possessions. ahh cute Scotty. Really cute. p.s thanks for watching my kids today. your the best brother-in-law ever.
I am now going to take full credit for the story. Stacie had nothing to do with the gorgeous comment except for relaying to you Aimee. It was all my brilliant idea.
This really made me laugh today!!! Whether it was Stacie or Devin.......the story will forever be a sweet lil' piece of history that we will all remember forever!!! May you never forget those early on little memories!!! Love you guys, Katie Sue
10 Comments:
The story of scott thinking you are GORGEOUS is indeed familiar. That is cute that he sent you that.
I know the history well.
This email should be one of your most prized possessions.
ahh cute Scotty.
Really cute.
p.s thanks for watching my kids today. your the best brother-in-law ever.
Unfortunately, I don't know the story, but I LOVE that he sent you that picture - so cute!
Aaaaawwwwwww. Best husband ever!
I don't know the story but love the image that was sent. What a cute romantic life the two of you lead.
How come I've not heard this story? Well, now I want to! You'll have to share it. I would love to hear it.
So glad you found someone who loves and adores you. Truly one of life's greatest gifts.
You should share the story. Next post?
I am now going to take full credit for the story. Stacie had nothing to do with the gorgeous comment except for relaying to you Aimee. It was all my brilliant idea.
Devin
ahh romance...
This really made me laugh today!!! Whether it was Stacie or Devin.......the story will forever be a sweet lil' piece of history that we will all remember forever!!! May you never forget those early on little memories!!! Love you guys, Katie Sue
Post a Comment