A Wedding: Part II?
Thursday, March 26, 2009


Just the other day I told Scott that I wanted to plan another wedding. He looked at me like I was CRAZY. For some reason I had fun with the details (minus getting all the addresses). The letterpress invites by Peder Singleton, finding the photographer, picking out the food (which ended up gross because it was nothing like the samples they had us try). Overall I just liked being able to make it mine. Thankfully, we both have parents that let us make it ours also.
So hypothetically, if I was planning another wedding, AND I decided to have a cake or cupcakes this time around, I would put these lovelies in the picture above on top. They really are darling and so much better than the plastic, traditional ones. You can find them on this etsy shop. The artist will even customize the bride and groom for you. Yes, please.


3 Comments:
I know exactly what you mean! I loved planning my wedding so much that now I'm helping one of my bridesmaids plan her 4th of July wedding and I'm loving it. Etsy can CONSUME your life with wedding gift ideas, decorations, etc.
i was just talking with my friends about this at a bridal shower i went to. we agreed we would do some things different it being 7-10 years ago that we got married.
those etsy things are cute. you'd be generous to get those for a bridal shower, but i guess it could be their gift too. but you are made of money so you could do a lavish shower and gift.
Aimee I love them! I saw them today before I went to your blog. best friends!!
Post a Comment