Jealous
Monday, April 6, 2009

I read today on popcandy that "Rutgers University students broke the Guinness World Record for the "World's Largest Gathering of People Dressed as Waldo" from Where's Waldo. They held a charity event, and a whopping 1,052 people showed up wearing red and white stripes."
I would've loved to have been there.
Why don't things like this happen in my neighborhood?
Why don't things like this happen in my neighborhood?


4 Comments:
then why don't you be the one to instigate it in your neighborhood.
That is fantastic!
I love it!
My coworker for Halloween last year was Waldo. SUCH an easy costume. Red sweater from a thrift store, couple strips of white tape, a hat, a cane and classic wash jeans. DONE AND DONE.
Since Shannon already suggested you organize one...just know you'll have at least two people come, me and Ronan.
Post a Comment