Your Thursday Night Plans
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Everyone needs a little art for the soul in this recession economy.
A few collections of Scott's photography will be exhibited at the Blaubak Gallery in downtown Kirkland this coming Thursday from 7pm-9pm. Here is the address: 133 Lake Street, Suite B • Kirkland, WA. If you can't make it this week, no worries. There will be another showing on Thursday, May 7th during those same hours.
Lots of galleries are open that night so you can come down, enjoy the art, and then go home and watch 3o Rock. Could you ask for a more exciting Thursday night? I think not. See you there.



4 Comments:
Wow, that's cool! Sounds like a great alternative to laundry night. :)
Dang it!! I wan to go so bad, but that is the night of the Britney concert... what's a girl to do?? ;)
I wish we could be there. As I think I have told you before, we have some of his work displayed proudly in our home. We have remodeled both of our kitchens around the piece.
I hope to make the May 7th showing! That is great, good for him!
Post a Comment