Nanny Needed
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Hello blog friends. Your help is needed.
I am on a mission to find the perfect nanny for my friend with 7 month old twins. They need someone on Mondays and Wednesdays from 8am-5pm that can come to their house and be with these two wonderful babies. Obviously this perfect nanny will get paid money for their time.
So if you are looking for a job, or you have a friend that is looking for something part time, or you have a friend's cousin's girlfriend that is looking for a great job, please send me an email at aimeeheffernan {at} gmail.com. Spread the word.
Oh yes! It was dully noted by my sis-in-law that this perfect nanny shall reside in Utah, unless they want to commute of course.
above is a picture of twins but not the twins to be nannied.



4 Comments:
I assume this is only open for those residing in the state of Utah... :)
well, i could nanny those cutie pies over the summer...
I would love to nanny......
Lisa and Jamie, you are so sweet!! Thank you so much for being willing to help me. I can't tell how shocked I was that anyone replied. Thank You, Thank you, Thank you.
Post a Comment