Dear Love Handles, Belly, Back & Arm Fat,
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
With a high referral from Emily, I just got 2 new DVD's in the mail.

Watch out. These freaks don't mess around.
Aimee
With a high referral from Emily, I just got 2 new DVD's in the mail.

Watch out. These freaks don't mess around.
Aimee
© Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 Comments:
I have been doing the 30 day shred!! It is tough! I haven't moved up from level one yet..
Good luck! You will be sore!
oh my. I will be purchasing these asap (to do after baby of course). I have had a falling out with Golds Gym and I refuse to give them any more of my money, so these videos will come in handy.My hope is that next time you see me I will be Jamie circa 2002. I was thin then...unless of course I see you before junior is born. Then I will still be fat.
20 pounds in 30 days? That sounds like a great way to lose my last two babies' weight...
Get ready to sweat like you've never sweat before!!!
Do you want to make me a copy!!!
hahahahaha
I should buy these videos. The last ones I bought were 3 years ago called Beach Body Makeover (I fell for an infomercial while skipping church)...because I just found cellulite on my arms. I did push ups for the first time to make myself feel better. Lyposuction sounds easier though, when did push ups get so hard?
Post a Comment