Dream House

Thursday, May 28, 2009


The other day, I was thinking about how I really wished for most of my childhood that my family could move to a Swiss Family Robinson style treehouse (with flushing toilets of course). Then I saw this article and it reminded me that I still really want that childhood dream.

Does it get any radder than living in a treehouse?

4 Comments:

Risko said...

I am going to live in a tree-house or a boat at some time in my life…

http://www.treehouseworkshop.com/

These people will build my next house – I don’t know that Eva knows yet.

LAINA said...

Did you know that in Oregon there is a tree house hotel? It is a forest area full of tree houses with flushable toilettes in each one. You rent them like you would a hotel. Isn't that awesome. I think the website is something like treehouse.com

Erin said...

The Swiss Family Robinson treehouse was my DREAM house as a child - that movie is still my alltime favorite Disney movie - I remember daydreaming about living with them, but yes a toilet is a must.

Lizz said...

i think rad is still my favorite word. use it often.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP