Higher Learning

Thursday, May 21, 2009

photo by Scott

Today is my big day.
I do my final graduate presentation from 2-5pm PST.
Please send good energy around that time wherever you may be.

I'll be back with an update soon.

10 Comments:

Sizzle said...

Best of luck to you today!

TaNicka said...

Good Luck today Aimee! You will do great!

Tiffany said...

This calls for an all-caps CONGRATULATIONS!

Plus, I figured out how to comment! (I have to click over from Google Reader onto your entire blog, not just a post. Woot! Woot!)

Sara said...

Good luck! I'll be sending good vibes your way from one of our favorite drugged up places, Everett.

You're going to ROCK it!

Bridget said...

Best wishes to you as you are undoubtedly getting nervous right now and reviewing your notes profusely.

MAB said...

By the time I read this, it was all over.

I hope you are enjoying some post-presentation chillin'.

ps- apologies for my hubby's email full of enough scientific terms to make your head want to explode. What he meant to say was: he things you'll make a great therapist. (me too). :)

Emily said...

I hope your presentation went well, and that you are celebrating that it's done!!

teage-and-erin said...

Yeah Aimee!!! How did everything go???

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP