Of Course...
Monday, May 18, 2009
...my vintage computer would have to crash again 25 days before graduation.
There were swear words and middle fingers.
Thank the heavens for Target Disk Mode, I was able to pull off all my files.
The only causality was 3 pages of a research proposal.
Phew.
You know this is just a sign that I really need a new computer.
Some might ask, "Aimee do you really need a computer?"
And I just think that if there were stupid questions in the world that would be it.
I'm going to bed.
There were swear words and middle fingers.
Thank the heavens for Target Disk Mode, I was able to pull off all my files.
The only causality was 3 pages of a research proposal.
Phew.
You know this is just a sign that I really need a new computer.
Some might ask, "Aimee do you really need a computer?"
And I just think that if there were stupid questions in the world that would be it.
I'm going to bed.



4 Comments:
Of course! There is some crazy cosmic thing out there that is determined to waylay us grad students. You will succeed though, and then get yourself a fancy new one so I can be jealous from afar :)
If there is anything you deserve more than an iphone it would be a new computer. What a great graduation present! xoxo
Aimee - You need a new computer.
Love, Meghan
Nowadays if a girl doesn't have a computer it's like going out of the house without a bra. Sort of.
You need a new computer!
Post a Comment